Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nasty moments of life....



This post may tell you about some nasty moments, not only in my life but in every person's life. Well losing friends is the hardest thing a person can do. Sometimes you may feel that you would have done so much for another person but the other person never reciprocates. Or maybe he/she does reciprocate when that person is alone with you. But when you go into a class full of people, the other person walks off silently as though you are invisible to him/her :) . I must have met this person around the 3rd semester. It was raksha bandhan. A wonderful day, which I literally hate now. A gal was standing with a rakhi in her hand, not knowing to whom to tie. And another gal cheerfully tells to tie to me. I wasn't much interested but didn't want to hurt her feelings. So i accepted the rakhi. And after that a rather close relationship with that girl blossomed. I used to spend like hell for her. I thought I was her best friend. Mean I assumed so. And lo... in some days you find her telling that some other person was only her closest friend because she walks with that person daily and chats. I had to sacrifice a lot for this girl. LOL. "Who asked you to sacrifice dumb head? I never asked you to". Being a sensitive person, all i could do was shed some tears. I had known that I was thrown out rather unceremoniously :P. I assumed that this girl would have known me after so many years. She asked me to come for an IV which turned out to be the worst days of my life. She asked me to eat lunch with her. Which again turned out to be bad. She kept on proving how unimportant I was to her. I have come a long way. I helped her in her dire situations. Well for nothing in return. And the only dialogue she gets to tell is "I will return slowly whatever you have spent for me". She thinks that I was with her for money rather than love. She thinks that by repaying the money she made me spend the deal was closed. Why couldn't she tell this way back before getting close :) ? You can't keep pondering. Can u? Just chuck it and go. Maybe you would feel for some days, maybe weeks or even months and years. But when the other person doesn't give a damn to your feelings, then you got to move on. When she thinks that by repaying the money spent the relationship was off, then you can't do anything about it. Just MOVE ON. Certain things in life seem very nasty. Forget it and move on.

1 comment:

  1. things will turn around the way u want..soon..things will be good,fine and sweet as alwaz, hang on.

    ReplyDelete